Free Legal Consultation Japan

Law societies in each prefecture offer legal advice in Japanese. Japan Legal Support Center (Hoterasu) provides information in several languages You can inquire about: loans, divorce, work, accidents, visas, natural disasters and so on. They provide free information about the Japanese legal system and relevant organizations. If you get into trouble in Japan or have a legal situation, it will be difficult for foreigners who don`t speak the language to find a solution. In this article, you will find a list of advice centers that you can consult in English. You can also seek advice from advisory groups on personal or concerns. Please contact them directly if you find one that meets your needs. IFIE offers counselling services to foreign residents on various topics, including residency procedures, employment, medical care, social welfare, childbirth, child-rearing and child-rearing. – Please contact any association responsible for legal advice to foreigners for more details. – Houterasu (Japan Legal Support Center, 0570-07-8374) presents the counselling service it deems most appropriate, including the following counselling services.

Telephone advice for foreign workers and hotline for advice on working conditions. – JFBA does not provide legal advice or legal mediation for a specific dispute. We have introduced the legal information service in Tagalog. (3.04.2017) Tokyo Municipal Government Advisory Services and Municipal Advisory Services (districts). Lawyers advise you on employment law and advise you free of charge. The Ishikawa Foundation for International Exchange can provide professional advice on issues ranging from visa and residency status to national or professional issues. Do not hesitate to contact us and make a reservation. *Note that the service is only available to current foreign residents of Ishikawa Prefecture. For additional resources, visit the following Web site: The Foreign Resident Support Centre (FRESC) has become operational. (October 6, 2020) You can check out questions about life in Japan, residency status, other issues, problems, or concerns. – The Japanese are also available for advice in matters relating to foreigners. Problems related to: daily life or urgent requests, Japanese customs, Japanese cultural and social systems, traffic accidents or related to your family and children.

CLICK HERE! Legal information for foreigners (外国人のみなさまへ) In principle, you can ask all the questions you have anonymously. The brochures of the Tokyo Bar Association/Daini Tokyo Bar Association “Legal Concerns concerning COVID-19 Outbreak Q&A” and “Common Issues Q&A” are available. Yorisoi Hotline is the grant project of the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare. The languages available are: English, Chinese, Korean, Tagalog, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese, Nepali and Indonesian. Please call first to book TEL: 0570-055-289 Monday to Friday from 13:30 to 16:30 (if not public holidays under the national flag) – English, Mandarin, Vietnamese and Spanish are available. Advice on the education of children and students – you need to make an appointment in advance. 【Kyoto Congress】Information about the JLSC side event. “Leaving no one behind, access to justice for all” (9 March 2021) About Tokyo Labour Office Working Conditions Advisory Services You can call the common number from anywhere in Japan at 0570-783-110 and make an appointment with the nearest bar association. Professional Career Consultants will advise you in detail by phone or email on all matters related to working in Tokyo. For these visa statuses: Engineer/Humanities Specialist/International ServicesInstructorsProfessionalsStudents (full-time and non-part-time) You can also chat with them on Messenger via their Facebook page. Address: Yotsuya Tour 13F, 1-6-1 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo

Additional information about the novel coronavirus (simple Japanese) We offer a list of business law firms in Tokyo: English-speaking lawyers. IFIE also has a triophone service for foreign residents who do not speak Japanese. Callers can contact a specialized agency through an interpreter when dealing with problems or concerns of everyday life.   – Free advice may be available for those with little or no income. Please ask each advice centre for details. The Aliens Legal Advice Centre advises on matters concerning foreign residents. If you have problems with a purchased item, etc. They provide services to a person who lives, is employed or studies in Tokyo. You can ask them any questions you have, for example about your visa, nationality, family, job, discrimination, daily life, domestic violence, etc.

The Tokyo Police Department has a special call center for foreign residents.TEL: 03-3503-8484【Bahasa Indonesia】Layanan dalam Bahasa Indonesia tersedia mulai dari hari ini. (January 4, 2021). Hiroo Park Law Firm specializes in family law, immigration, labor law and criminal defense, real estate and international affairs.